We are delighted to announce that we have been
recognized as committed to good practice and have been awarded the Good
Practice Scheme award by the British Dental Association. This means that
Manor Clinic meets nationally recognized standards to provide the best
possible care for its patients. The Good Practice Scheme is based around
a ten point commitment to good practice.
1. We aim to provide dental care of consistently
good quality, for all patients.
2. We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
3. Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under
General Dental Council guidelines.
4. We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental
5. We follow the British Dental Association’s guidelines on infection
6. We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
7. We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills
and knowledge up-to-date.
8. We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training
plans once a year.
9. We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints.
10. Practice working methods are reviewed regularly at staff meetings.
We encourage staff to make suggestions for improving the way we care for
Manor Orthodontic and Implant
48 Woodberry Grove, London N4 1SN, England
Tel: 020 8800 8581• Fax: 020 8802 2403 • Email: Manorsdc@aol.com